Sunday 2 July 2017

My Personal Opinion on Chotopia

(*Warning* This article contains personal bias and opinions. Please do not be offended as this is my opinion and nothing more!)

  
As a child in the early 2000's, there were many great online sites such as Bin Weevils and Moshi Monsters, but I was particularly fond of Chobots. I played on it for countless hours, meeting and talking to people, new and old, playing games in the Gamezone and overall having a good time. At the time, I was amazed at how technology progressed so this is the reason why I had no social life! 😅
 As time moved on, Chobots revamped itself and Chotopia was born. Similar to Chobots it was, but it had new features and areas, I soon discovered it again as I departed from online games for a few years and I remember how great this website used to be for me!
The old Chobots' area themes, character models and Chotopia in general, was really outdated compared to today standards really wasn't that much of an eyesore but honestly was a great reminder of the past, what I was into. The are many glitches and oddities but I do not really concern over them.
I may never meet the friends I made in the original, but this is a change for the better. I've met the staff, personally. Something, very rare to happen to the normal user and I felt so amazed. I honestly couldn't believe it, but they were actually nice people! Sure, I barely know them, but their personality already defines who they are and honestly, I do miss Chobots, I am more then happy to experience Chotopia!

The staff is really cool and I was lucky enough that they let me take a picture of them for my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment